Monday, March 19, 2007

Surprise to Micah and Simon

Micah's room.........We ordered bunk beds for the boys and wanted to surprise them. So Mama and Papa (Bryan's parents) picked up the boys so we could set them up. We got their room all ready and went to pick them up. It was late when we got back home but the boys were both so excited to see their new room.
Simon not only got a new bed but also a new room. He is loving it. Many of you know that Simon is NOT a good sleeper but since getting his "big boy bed", he has been sleeping all night. They both ask to go to bed.


Now it is Micah and Simon's room.

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

First of all... yea! You posted mulitple photos with writing between! Good job!

Secondly: cool room!!! I'm looking in the photo for the BtB Wall Stick Ups... am I blind?

And thirdly... HALLELUJAH, Simon is sleeping better!!!!!!!!! Wow, that is amazing and oh so awesome. I hope you've enjoyed some full nights of rest too.

Great job and what a fun thing to surprise the boys with!

Laurie said...

Looks like lots of fun!!

I think it is sooo awesome that Simon is sleeping so well now!

Good job on the blogging....hope it didn't frustrate you too much.

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Sorry, we put the Bob the Builder stick ups up the next day. I'll take a pic of them and post later. It sure has been nice that Simon is sleeping so well in his new bed.

Jamie