Monday, November 10, 2008

A Day with Family

We were finally able to go to Heidi & Tim's yesterday.
We took dinner out there & spent the day with them.
We had a nice day & the kids played so well together.
All day today, Calleigh is saying, "Jada"

Micah & Katelynn are very much alike. They both like to play games, do workbooks, math questions. Katelynn was asking Bryan to ask them some addition & subtraction questions. Simon & Jada are a lot alike as well & they played with "Pinky Pie" & her My Little Pony House. Calleigh was happy to follow them around wherever they went.

This is how I spent the day, snuggling with Jaken. I did let Heidi feed him & Bryan & Tim hold him for a bit too. He slept & slept. (that's when they grow)

Bryan holding Jaken. He is wearing the 3-5lb sleeper that we gave him. You can see the sleeves rolled up. His feet are getting to the ends now.






2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Soooooo sweet. I want to come and hold him too, Heidi, can I?
What a nice day too for the cousins to play together... :)

Laurie said...

How nice to spend time with family. :) Sounds like a lovely day!!